Our Health Center
At the Richfield Health Resource Center, we serve children and youth who live in or go to school in Richfield from birth through high school graduation.
The mission of the center is to reduce barriers to receiving important health care services. We provide acute care, vaccinations, medications, sports physicals, sexual health care, mental health care, dental services, insurance navigation, substance use services, and vision services.
The Richfield Health Resource Center is a community resource developed through a partnership of the Richfield School District, Park Nicollet Health Services, Children's Dental Services, Portico Healthnet and the Park Nicollet Foundation. The Center was built with a grant from the Foundation and the Foundation also provides ongoing support for the free services.
Care at the Richfield Health Resource Center is confidential and free, regardless of health insurance coverage.
*** We are currently closed as long as the Richfield Public Schools are closed due to COVID-19 guidelines ***
The Richfield Health Resource Center’s providers are now available to answer health-related questions over the phone. To speak to a provider, call 612-798-6020 and leave a message. Providers will be answering phones and returning messages on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1-4 p.m through June 3. Providers will continue to check voicemail and return calls twice a week through the summer.
- Monday and Wednesday from 1-5 p.m.
- We are closed on any Monday or Wednesday that school is not in session
- Walk-in appointments
- All children and youth who live in or go to school in Richfield from birth through high school graduation are eligible
Portico Insurance Navigation
- Wednesdays from 1-5 p.m.
- Call 651-489-2273 to schedule an appointment
- Anyone is eligible for this free service
- Portico can help you apply for and keep your health insurance, find low-cost health services, and navigate the healthcare system
- Currently available for phone appointments only. Call 651-489-2273 to schedule an appointment.
- Third Thursday of every month, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Call 612-746-1530 to schedule an appointment
- Anyone age 0-26 and pregnant women of any age are eligible for this service
- Services include exams, cleanings, fillings, and more. All forms of insurance are accepted, and those who are uninsured will be billed on a sliding scale based on income. No one is turned away for services for inability to pay.
- Currently available for emergency dental services. Call 612-746-1530.
Substance Use and Addiction Services
- By appointment only
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Anyone is eligible for this service
How to Find Us
- The Health Resource Center is accessible through door #9.
- Door #9 is identified by the yellow dot on the map below.
- Parking is available in the east parking lot off of 70th Street.
- The parking lot runs parallel and west of the railroad tracks.
Communicable Disease Information
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - English
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Spanish
Head lice - English
Head lice - Somali
Head lice - Spanish
Impetigo - English
Impetigo - Somali
Impetigo - Spanish
Influenza - English
Influenza - Somali
Influenza - Spanish
Pink eye (Conjunctivitis) - English
Pink eye (Conjunctivitis) - Somali
Pink eye (Conjunctivitis) - Spanish
Ringworm - English
Ringworm - Somali
Ringworm - Spanish
Strep throat - English
Strep throat - Somali
Strep throat - Spanish