It is our goal to create a warm and welcoming environment for every student for every meal, every day. Our entire team is excited to provide well-balanced and nutritious meals to students - especially more farm-to-school items. We will be highlighting our local products whenever possible to get the students and staff just as excited about them as we are!
2019-20 meal prices:
- High school & middle school: $2.95
- Elementary schools: $2.70
- Milk: .60 cents
- Double entree: $2.00
- Breakfast is FREE for al RPS students
- Update your contact information for alerts and reminders, including your email and phone number. ParentVUE is used for a variety of school and district reminders/alerts.
- View your child’s meal balance and purchase history.
- Set automatic reminders when the account gets low.
- Make one-time payments or create automatic payments to your child’s account.
- If you need help, please contact Courtney Laduke at (612) 798-6072.
- MealViewertoGo website or app (Apple | Google Play)
- Check out what’s being served for breakfast and lunch.
- View nutrition and allergy information.
- Free and reduced-price lunch options (Application for Educational Benefits)
- Every household is asked to complete the application each year. This annual process is required to receive educational benefits based on income.
- In Minnesota, reduced-price lunches are also served at no cost to the household and breakfast is free for all students each day in RPS.
- While a full meal is available to students through this program, second entrees, à la carte items or individual milks without a meal purchase require payments and a positive balance in a student’s account.
- Families can reapply at any point during the school year. If you did not qualify earlier, but your household situation has changed since the beginning of the year, please consider reapplying.