Our school district seeks qualified applicants who are innovative, enthusiastic, and looking for the opportunity to make a difference.
Richfield Public Schools inspires and empowers each individual to learn grow and excel. We provide a world class education in a community with a small town feel. Our District serves aproximately 4,200 students. We are located just south of Minneapolis and border Edina and Bloomington.
For a description of the Richfield Public Schools process and access to our online job postings and application, please review the process below.
The Application Process:
- Click to view open positions in the district.
- Complete the online application.
- Applications will be reviewed based on the needs of the school district and our selection criteria. After we review the applications, selected candidates may be scheduled for an interview with the individual hiring authority.
- Selected candidates will have an intial interview with building level interview team (Principal, teachers, and District Directors)
- Based on the initial interview, candidates selected as a finalist will have a second interview with a cabinet member (Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, and/ or Executive Director of Student Services.
- Selected candidates will be invited to complete the paperwork for new employees, including a background check.